BCT - Bachelor of Creative Technologies at AUT in Auckland is a multi-disciplinary 3-year degree. Students are asked to keep a blog of their journey, I'm a student, and this is my blog. No doubt I'll be explaining our projects as we go and my personal insights to them. Hopefully it will be mildly interesting.

22 July 2012

Semester 2

We've been back one week and had to discuss the direction of our projects with tutors. Like the majority of the class I was asked to re-frame it in some way and I managed to talk to 2 tutors to get some idea of what that meant. My impression is that I need to develop it any my questions further which is kind of what I intended to do anyway fortunately. Not just continue working on it but develop some of the ideas behind it, do more research on last semester's findings and somehow find a way to position it within the context of dating and social networking. I've just finished writing a presentation, I'm not really planning on presenting anything visually because the entire class has to present tomorrow. That's a lot of people. I've written an A4 page worth of presentation and it's helped me develop my ideas further.  Depending on how much time I have I might re-think this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is this